Estonia, R. KOOD 12325078
Majakovski 16-3, Sillamäe, 40231
Tel. +372 668 31 35
The Spectrolinker™ was developed to be one of the most advanced, versatile and accurate UV crosslinkers. With the success of Spectrolinker came the Select™ series UV crosslinkers, created specifically for the needs of researchers with limited budget.
Designed to monitor UV radiation and self-adjust to variations in UV intensity, all Spectroline UV crosslinkers feature a “smart” microprocessor controller and unique true UV monitoring circuitry to enable users to get errorfree results with speed, accuracy and safety.
These units are built specifically to eliminate time-consuming adjustments, unnecessary repetitive programming and unwarranted risk of sample damage.
- Covalently binds nucleic acid sequences and hybridization membranes in 30 seconds or less
- Safeguards your valuable test results from washouts
- Ensures optimum nucleic acid membrane binding, even when UV output varies
- Provides ultimate ease of use and accuracy with “Smart” microprocessor controller
- Protects users from UV exposure with fully enclosed chamber
Rugged, anodized aluminum housing
Long lasting anodized aluminum chamber prevents rusting
Available in SW, MW and LW wavelengths
Interior chambers available in two sizes
Programmable “Smart” Microprocessor Controller
- LED-function indicators and color-coded keypad
- Built-in “help” messages
- Four operation modes
- Auto Repeat function remembers last operation without reprogramming
Four operation modes —
- Optimal Crosslink mode automatically provides a preset UV energy dosage of 120 mJ/cm2
- Energy-set mode (0-999,990 μJ/cm2) allows for variable amounts of UV energy to be programmed
- Time mode (0-9,900 seconds), allows for variable time settings to be established
- Intensity mode shows steady-state UV intensity output
Built-in “help” messages —
- Bulb: When the UV tubes need to be replaced
- Door open: the unit also protects users from accidental UV radiation when the door is opened during a run
- End: End of cycle confirmed with display and audible beep
- Remaining Time/Energy provides operation status report
- When the operation has been interrupted. The RESET button cancels the latest settings and START button automatically resumes the current operation.